This Mediterranean inspired residential house has a total floor area of 340 square meters on a 338 square meter lot.
The ground floor consists of the 2 car garage with key hole bricks finish, Porch with Moroccan chandelier and Foyer with stone clad walls. Spacious Living Area connected to Lanai and Dining Area also connected to Lanai and Breakfast Nook. Spacious Kitchen with Center Island Workstation, Powder Room, Utility Area/Laundry/Dirty Kitchen and maid’s Room with Toilet and bath. Grotto, Storage Area under stairs and Linen Cabinets are all in the ground floor area.
Second floor consists of the Grand Staircase with chandeliers from Dubai, Spacious Family Hall and Hallway, Balcony, Master’s Bedroom with en-suite walk-in closet and whirlpool and T&B. There are 2 additional bedrooms with common T&B, Linen Cabinets and Home Office.
- All lighting fixtures, chandeliers are imported from Dubai
- Vanity cabinets and kitchen courtertops with natural granite finish
- Hornitex laminated floors
- Analok windows with built in grilles, screen and bronze glass
- Corner glass windows
- Grand reflective ceiling design with chandelier at Living Area
- Landscaped lawn
With this grand style, this will require a big budget and may not be for an average earner but showcasing this house would also be an inspiration for those hunting a good design with Mediterranean inspired residential house.