This Mediterranean Style Bungalow House is very attractive inside and out. The long span roofing with tile effect and pre-painted with pale red is the most distinguishing color for this house. Combined with white gutters and roof leaders of roof drains are embedded in the walls.
main color of the wall is cream yellow with crazy-cut stone accents, along with grey mouldings. Fence is also constructed with the same color scheme and style with the house. The garage is closed ensuring that the owner of the car can sleep at night without worrying for possible theft encroaching the house.
The total floor area is 200 square meters built in a lot with 400 square meter lot area. Ground floor consists of Living, Dining, Kitchen, Laundry Area, Family Area, Sunroom, Porch, Master’s Bedroom with ensuite toilet & bath and walk-in closets, 2 Guest Rooms with common toilet and bath and 2-Car Garage.
- Synthethic granite floor tiles
- Horizontal bronze aluminum sliding windows
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Breakfast nook granite countertops
- Narra main door
- Glazed ceramic tiled laundry countertops
- Reflective ceiling designs
- Vanity cabinets
- Sliding acrylic glass doors at all shower areas
- Phenolic engineered doors at all bedrooms and toilets
- Remote controlled garage doors
- Majestic prepainted long span roofsheets with double sided aluminum insulation
- Wooden framed french doors at Family Area and Dining Area
- Built-in cable tv and telephone outlets
- Provision of 110v and 220v power supplies
This house may not be for all due to the luxury characteristic but for those who have the budget and dreaming to have a luxury house such as this Mediterranean Style Bungalow House, this is for take.